Noahlink Wireless is the new industry-standard programming device for Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) enabled hearing aids. It is a HIMSA manufactured device that wirelessly transfers fitting data from the computer to BLE-enabled hearing aids completely cable free.
Important: For professional use only, item does not ship with any manufacturers programming software.
- Universal programming device eliminating the need for proprietary programming devices
- It provides the flexibility to adjust settings of BLE-enabled wireless hearing aids, completely cable free
- You can run Noahlink Wireless on any computer that meets the Noah System minimum requirements
- Packaged in a box that includes the Noahlink wireless, USB cable
- Simple plug and play solution
- 1-year manufactures warranty
Installing Noahlink Wireless
For complete information on installing the device, please refer to the Noahlink Wireless User Manual in your preferred language.
To install the device, you can use the following procedure:
1. Before you connect Noahlink Wireless make sure that you have the appropriate fitting software installed. The Noahlink Wireless driver is installed during fitting software installation.
2. After successful fitting software installation, attach the device to any USB port on the PC using the supplied USB cable. A 2-3 second solid green light indication will confirm that device is powered.
3. Performing a wireless fitting can sometimes be challenged due to number of factors related to equipment setup, and the physical layout of the fitting environment.
- Place Noahlink Wireless on the table with a clear line-of-sight to the hearing instruments, which should be within a range of 10 feet (3 metres)
- Avoid placing the device in a USB hub with other USB devices (e.g. Bluetooth dongle), as this can decrease the efficiency of the device
- When fitting hearing instruments inside a sound booth place the device inside or close to the booth
- It is recommended not to use USB cables between the device and the PC exceeding a length of 10 feet (3 metres)
4. You are now ready to start fitting wireless hearing instruments.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding the Noahlink or installation.
30 Day No Quibble Money Back Guarantee included
Get 10% off your first purchase when you sign up to Puretone News!
Sign up for monthly updates and be the first to hear about new products & promotions - and get 10% off your first purchase!