Heine Beta 400 Fibre Optic LED Otoscope
Exceptional durability combined with Heine’s highest 4.2x magnification. LEDHQ provides particularly bright illumination. BETA otoscopes are the result of ongoing optimisation and further development down to the smallest detail – where Heine leave nothing to chance.
Extremely detailed view
• Detailed view with 4.2x magnification
• Very good spatial representation due to high depth of field
• High-resolution images due to precision optics
• Natural colour rendering
• Even and reflex-free illumination due to fibre optic technology
• Particularly bright due to LEDHQ
• Solid metal housing
• Scratch-proof glass lenses
• Consistently good view over many years
• No need to ever exchange the LED thanks to LEDHQ
• Practical one-finger operation
• Always the ideal light intensity due to patented and continuous brightness control
• Easy instrumentation due to a fixed optical system to be flipped open
• Safe, hygienic reprocessing
• Pneumatic eardrum testing by means of an integrated insufflation port
Flexible power source options
Rechargeable handle: with USB or table charger
Full functionality of the BETA 400 LED is guaranteed with the current BETA rechargeable handles and the EN 200 / EN 200-1 wall transformers.
- Heine Beta 400 Fibre Optic LED Otoscope
- 4 x Reusable Tips
- 10 x 4mm Disposable Tips
- Hard Carry Case
- USB Rechargeable Handle
- USB Cord
- Plug-in Power Supply
- 5 Year Warranty
Watch The Video
Get 10% off your first purchase when you sign up to Puretone News!
Sign up for monthly updates and be the first to hear about new products & promotions - and get 10% off your first purchase!